Kathy Miller BCTMB, LMT, CLT, MMP
- A graduate of Emmaus High School
- Army National Guard VET
- Associates Degree in Biomedical Equipment Technology
- Certified Natural Health Professional in Nutritional Response Testing, Reflexology, Ionic Detox System, Reiki Master, Myofascial Release, Scar Tissue, Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist, Lic. Massage Therapist, Certified Medical Massage Practitioner, Mastectomy Massage and other Breast Surgeries.
- Board Certified with nationally recognized standards in education, knowledge, experience, and skills to provide high-quality professional care in massage therapy and bodywork.
- Certified Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder Technique), Complete Decongestive Therapy.
- Certified JUZO Fitter of JUZO Compression garments and products.
- Specializing in body systems evaluation and correction, soft tissue, and alleviating pain.
- Designing comprehensive custom bodywork programs for each client to achieve their optimal goals for a pain-free life.
I am a preferred practitioner and recognized by:
- St. Luke's
- Grand View Hospital Oncology
- UFH - Unite For Her
- Cancer Support Community
- Oncology Professionals
- OTs, PTs, Surgeons